I have been unbelievably blessed this year and I truly have everything I need at home. But I digress. I love making Christmas wishlists. And If I could get a handful of things...this is what I would pick.
1. Madewell bag: I have been carrying the same suede purse for the past three years. It is a cute, little boho number that has lost almost all of its fringe. It is definitely time for me to break down and buy a new bag (preferably one that will last another three years). A leather tote would be perfect for me because I can carry it everywhere, it will wear well & I can toss some diapers in there too.
2. Wishbone necklace - I am a big believer in luck and this year has been an unbelievably lucky one for me. A dainty wishbone necklace would be the perfect reminder of a pretty great 2013.
3. Kate Spade Earrings: These studs are modern, elegant and just a touch edgy.
4. Marble Cutting Board: An all-around classic piece for food prep and styling.
5. Custom Family Portrait from My Little Buffalo - This portrait would be an instant family heirloom and such a lovely addition to our home.
6. Hunter Boots: I have wanted a pair of Hunter Boots since 2009, but have never been able to justify the cost living in NC. Of course, now that I think about it, $140 for a pair of boots I would have worn (even sparingly) for four years is kind of a steal. In any case, I am probably going to get a pair this year. Now that we are living in the Seattle area, I would get a lot of use out of them.