After returning from nearly a month of holiday travels, I am ready to hit the ground running with my resolutions for 2014. This year I am inspired to make daily goals, as well as a set of long-term goals to be accomplished throughout the year. Today I will start by sharing my daily goals for 2014.
1. Make my bed each morning.
2 Write one line in my journal.
3. Start the morning with a devotional.
4. Drink one tumbler of water.
5. Provide Henry with 30 minutes of guided play.
6. Read 2 books to Henry.
8. Do 20 minutes of cardio.
9. Eat a super food.
10. Fold/hang clothes and put away.