a few things...
1. I found a childcare provider for Henry! I opted for a part-time church preschool (five day) & staying at home with grampy the rest of the afternoon (more on that later!!).
2. I miss Peter so much. This deployment is definitely the most difficult one to-date. Thankfully, we are finally at the halfway point.
3. Kitty Bear still needs a home! Right now he is on a waitlist to be a barn cat (seriously!), but I am open to any other suggestions.
4. I had dessert and cocktails at Bittersweet in downtown Raleigh last night. It was FABULOUS to have a night out and my chocolate mousse and rosé were divine.
5. I still have not adjusted to the NC heat. Beyond a near fainting scare at Stroller Strides, it is just difficult to adapt to 98-100 degree temps! Thankfully I am headed to the lake this weekend.