1. Follow my blog on bloglovin
2. My dog days of summer bucket list is getting checked off item by item, and it feels so good to end this glorious season with a bang.
3. Henry started to potty train himself this week and I never thought I would be so proud of anything bathroom related.
4. I've been spending the week making strides toward being a true NY resident after a summer of exploring our new environs. Today I submitted all my paperwork for a state license in speech-language pathology and applied for a NY drivers license as well! Things are getting real!
5. I'm currently working on a post about my personal wellness goals for the next month and how making small changes over the past six months has had a positive impact on my life.