Mondays are one of my favorite days of the week. Did that just elicit an eye roll? If so, I understand and would have probably had the same reaction a few years ago. But in recent years, I have found that the surge of energy I bring to new projects is at its peak earliest in the week. That might explain why I feel more tired mid week, but I shall spare you that analysis for another post!
This week the majority of my energy will be spent on the following endeavors!
1. Complete my Indian summer bucket list!
2. Attend three workshops as a prerequisite to getting my NY teaching license (not essential for working as an SLP in private practice but a requirement for school-based contracts).
3. Web-based interview for telepractice company Presence Learning
4. Continue to tidy my home by category.
5. See my husband! Peter will finally be off on Tuesday/Wednesday after working seven solid days, so I hope we can do something as a family!
6. Survive my first week of no processed sugar! I am giving it up for 30 days (for the second time this year)!
Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have you have an inspired week!